The Heights Casino, located in historic Brooklyn Heights, was founded in 1904 as a private, community squash, tennis and social club.
Its membership stands at over 500 families. The club has long been identified as a New York City squash strong-hold, with facilities that include 6 international singles courts, and 1 hardball doubles court, all featuring new LED lighting. To accommodate the high demand for junior and adult squash instruction, the club employs 8 squash professionals. The club also features 2 indoor tennis courts on ClassicTurf surfaces where 4 tennis professionals teach adults and juniors alike. Additionally, The Casino incorporates a true state-of-the-art fitness center. Dining facilities, a pro-shop and social facilities are also available for the enjoyment of the membership.